This Saturday is National Rosé Day! Living in San Luis Obispo couty wine country there is no better way to celebrate this day with your friends and family. Here are 7 blog recipes that we found to make this day bubbly and to kick of this summer season. Celebrate “Rosé All Day!”
1) Frosé Recipe by Bon Apetite – Frozé or Frosé ? Whatever floats your boat…Poolside! If you love slushies this one is for you! Cool refreshing, delicious and screaming classy summer fun. This recipe only requires for ingredients and can be prepared a week in advance or the night before! Garnish with candied lemon, mint or fresh strawberries.
2) Rosé Gummy Bears by The Kitchn – Unique, cute and full of fun. Feel like a kid again while celebrating being your adulthood. Surprise your friends with a bowl of these wine based gummies. Nostalgia with a twist!
4) Rosé Wine Infused Strawberry Tiramisu by Times Food – Not going to lie. This one looks fancy! Enjoy the smooth creamy textures of tiramisu and allow the marscapone cheese to compliment the rose. Wine, cheese and desert all rolled into one sounds like a WIN!
5) Strawberry Rosé Sangria by Jennifer Meyering – Welcome the summer with this classic! Make a statement at your refreshment table by filling your punch bowl with this refreshing drink. Easy to make and to share!
6) Frosé Popsicle Sticks – Beat the heat! Take a bite of these rose popsicle sticks! Fill them with your favorite berries. Make non-alcoholic versions with your kids so the whole family can enjoy homemade popsicles together.
7) Rosé cupcakes by Betty Crocker – In a rush? Grab a box of white cake mix by Betty Crocker and get baking. Indulge in these soft creamy cupcakes with a touch of rosé.
Feelin’ thirsty? Or maybe you have a cool recipe to share? Comment below and let us know!