The Cambria Christmas Market is postponed until 2021 due to the pandemic.
To bring holiday cheer to the central coast safely, they will be doing a new light display called the Lights at Cambria Pines. It runs from November 27th to January 2nd (Closed December 24 & 25). The market this year will not have the Cambria Nature & Florist section but you’ll find many of the iconic displays. To ensure public safety there will only be a limited amount of people who will have access to the lights daily.
We had a special preview of what’s to come so here is the scoop:
How Is It Different?
- New path with illuminated displays
- One-way path
- Reduced number of guests
- Increased sanitization for all shared areas
- Masks required for all employees and guests in the light display area
- The train ride vendor booths and other activities will not be available this year for guest safety.
- Cambria Nursery and Florist is not part of the light display but they are open during regular hours and you can see the lights during the daytime free of charge.
How Is It The Same?
- The iconic displays are still present. You’ll see the light tunnel, Santa’s Workshop, Cheshire Cat, Magical Ornaments, and the San Francisco Bridge
- You’ll still find their signature drinks and sweets
- Over millions of lights in an outdoor setting
- Family-friendly spot with lots of photo opportunities
- Food and snacks are available for purchase
Here Are The Ways To Attend Lights at Cambria Pines:
- Reserve a Room at Cambria Pines Lodge – Guests staying overnight will be able to access the lights with their loved ones.
- Reserve a Room at J. Patrick House or Sea Otter Inn and book their Christmas Package – These guests will also have access and reservations must be booked directly with the hotel or calling 1-800-966-6490. They will not allow entry for a third party site.
- Make dinner reservations at Cambria Pines Lodge – Menu Here
- Reserve outdoor tent dining – There is a cover charge of $80 for 4 people, $160 for up to 8 people and it does not include dinner. This is a similar fee to what people paid in previous years. Menu Here
Although the grounds aren’t as big as in previous years, there is room for social distancing and you can enjoy the lights in a more intimate setting. There will be over two million lights surrounding you and it will be less crowded so you can grab your holiday photos more easily.
- Book early – This ensures your attendance and you can plan your evening ahead of time.
- Stay safe – Wear a mask, social distance, and wash your hands.
- Eat locally – Food options will be limited to the Cambria Pines Lodge Restaurant, so guests are encouraged to visit the town for dinner.
Let us know your thoughts by commenting below!
Want to see our adventure?
Follow us on Instagram and check our story highlights: Cambria Christmas