Atascadero Lakeside Wine Passport Launch
The Atascadero Chamber of Commerce and the Atascadero Lakeside Wine Festival Committee are pleased to be launching a passport program that kicks-off on Saturday, June 26. A passport allows the holder to experience complimentary tastings by visiting 12 wineries, 6 breweries, and 1 distillery between June 26 and December 31, 2021. Passport holders will also receive complimentary corkage fees at participating restaurants and discounts on local hotel stays. As is the tradition, a portion of the proceeds help support the Atascadero Zoo.
How The Passport Program Works
- Purchase a passport
- Pick-up your passport from the Atascadero Chamber of Commerce or have it mailed to you.
- Secure a tasting reservation from one or more participating wineries. Not required for breweries or distilleries.
- Visit the winery/brewery/distillery and show your passport.
- Collect a unique stamp, holepunch, or notation at each location you visit.
- Enjoy a complimentary tasting experience.
- Submit your completed passport to the Atascadero Chamber of Commerce for a 25% discount coupon good for 2022’s in-person Atascadero Lakeside Wine Festival!
- Ancient Peaks
- Pear Valley
- Ruby Cellars
- Seven Angels
- Vintage Cowboy
- Colony Mash
- Wild Fields
Other Participating Beverage Vendors
- Bristol’s Cider
- Central Coast Distillery (Forager)
- Ancient Owl
- StreetSide Atascadero & Paso Robles – Complimentary Corkage ($15 value)
- Guest House Grill – Complimentary Corkage ($15 value)
- Union & Vine at Springhill Suites – Complimentary Corkage ($20 value)