- This event has passed.
Cambria Scarecrow Festival
October 1, 2021 - October 31, 2021
The Cambria Scarecrow Festival will be coming to you again for the 13th year from October 1 through October 31, 2021.
Here’s a bit of a preview of what you will see:
• Pirates of Cambria: With its sinking ship engulfed by a giant sea monster along with dozens of unique pirates, treasure chests, and creatures of the sea, this display is sure to amaze young and old alike.
Check out this display in the empty lot between Cutruzolla Winery and the Shell station.
• A huge Day of the Dead display that includes Cambria’s take on the movie Coco will feature some larger-than-life characters and a wonderful message of remembering those we have lost and celebrating as we keep moving on.
This awesome display will be at the Pinedorado grounds next to the Cambria Vets Hall.
• Art through the Ages: Local artist Art Sherwyn has outdone himself again with the workshops he conducted encouraging the artists in Cambria to create this wonderful scarecrow display. It represents many of the major art movements in history along with descriptions of each.
Visit this display in front of the Cambria Center for the Performing Arts building.
• Storybook Land: Be prepared to go back in time as you walk though many wonderful stories from your childhood. You will get up close to characters from Alice in wonderland, Wizard of Oz, and many more from your favorite storybook tales.
Head up to San Simeon to wander around this display.
• Noah’s Ark: This promises to be the most unusual Noah’s Ark you have every seen. When you see it, you will understand the huge dilemma Noah has when it comes to getting so many fantastical animals into his ark.
Noah and the animals will be at the Santa Rosa Catholic Church.
Also, as you travel around the towns of Cambria and San Simeon, you will see many more wonderful scarecrows lining the streets at ground level as well as flying high above.
Keep your eyes open to see one of our old favorites that will be coming back to Cambria this year. (It’s a surprise you won’t want to miss!)
This event is FREE! So come to Cambria and San Simeon, check out all of the creations, and enjoy this special area.
For more information, go to CambriaScarecrows.com
#cambriascarecrows See Less