The Atascadero Lakeside Wine Festival Committee has been working behind the scenes to keep the upcoming Central Coast Reserve Weekend in place along with following the latest guidelines to keep our event attendees safe and healthy! At this time, please find the following updates to the Central Coast Reserve Experience Weekend:
- Atascadero Mayor’s Kiwanis Winemaker Dinner, June 26th! Dinner will be virtual this year and proceeds will benefit the Atascadero Loaves & Fishes! The event this year will be in the palm of your hand – using your cell phone! Kiwanians will hold their live and silent auctions and take a virtual “paddle pledge” Fund-the-Cause on the evening of June 26th. There are numerous levels of participation from wine and gourmet food packages to corporate sponsorship. Auctioneer Doug Filipponi, along with Kiwanian Jim Lewis, will handle the live auction, which will resemble those vintage Jerry Lewis telethons. You can bid on dozens of silent auction items using your phone to not only bid, but track your bidding and who is bidding against you. To register for the event, go to https://akmwd2020.givesmart.com
- Atascadero Optimist Club Wine Festival Golf Tournament: Postponed to 2021!
- Pop-Up ‘Wine-Up’ Classes with Kennedy Fitness: Kennedy will be offering two ‘Pop-Up’ classes, free and open to the public, Saturday, June 27th in Sunken Gardens with kickoff planned for 9:00 a.m. with Party Prep ‘Wine’d’ Up’, thirty-minutes of cardio blast to get your heart pumping and calories burning. Yoga ‘Wine’d Down’, follows at 9:45 a.m.with forty-five minutes of Yoga strength, stretch and relaxation movements. More information will be available as we get closer to the event! Groups will be modified to classes of 50 each if we are within the COVID-19 Guidelines to offer the class
- Atascadero Lakeside Wine Festival: Postponed to 2021! Mark your calendars for June 26, 2021.
- Sunday Fun Day, June 28th: The public is invited to enjoy the wineries, breweries and distilleries that have been with us over the years to continue to participate in this annual event! These establishments will be offering discounts on wine purchases if they mention “Central Coast Reserve or Atascadero Wine Festival” upon arrival. Please note, COVID-19 State guidelines will apply, so we will keep you posted on our wineries and breweries and who will be participating as we get closer to the event date. Check back here closer to mid June for Fun Day information!
In 2021, be prepared to “Double the Fun” when the event weekend returns in full force to Atascadero! Thank you for understanding!