- This event has passed.
December 4 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 28, 2019
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 18, 2019
Take a tour of the Doc Burnstein’s Creamery and learn about a cool subject… ice cream!
Tours include a little history of ice cream, background on the company, and a guided tasting of several of our most popular flavors. A surprise visit from a VIP will add to your memorable visit. Wrap up your tour shopping in our well-stocked merchandise “store” for t-shirts, key chains, and, everyone’s favorite: ice cream!
What happens during a Creamery Tour?
- Learn the history of ice cream
- Discuss the ingredients in ice cream: and what makes Doc Burnstein’s better!
- Explain the science of making ice cream
- Chill out in our Cryo-Bunker
- See our Lab Technicians at work
- Experience a guided tasting of Doc’s most popular flavors
- Take home a Secret Ingredient Token
- Ask Questions of the Doc
How long is a Creamery Tour?
Plan for a full hour. The instructional portion of the tour is about 40 minutes, followed by a guided tasting and a question-and-answer period.
We look forward to seeing you in our Lab!
Tags: ice cream, tour, factory, factory tour