- This event has passed.
Hoyt Family Vineyards 1st Annual Chili Cook Off
September 21, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for our first annual Chili cook-off!
We had such a blast last year we’ve decided to make it an annual event! Held at our estate vineyards in the Willow Creek AVA of Paso Robles wine country. You’ll sample delectableChili’s from multiple competitors and be able to vote for your favorite. So get your event ticket today to take advantage of the early bird special pricing to come enjoy a day filled with yummy chili’s, shopping local artisans, dancing to the live Music of two excellent local bands and of course our award-winning handcrafted Hoyt Family Vineyards estate wines and some cold beer too!
A portion of the proceeds support the Wags and Walks non-profit – “finding pets their forever home” – so you get to delight your palate, sip & sample, mix & mingle, boogie, find some treasures, stock your cellar and feel good about helping a great cause, all while relaxing among the vibrant vines and shady giant oaks to soak in the breathtaking views.
Your ticket includes:
- Entry to our private estate vineyards
- Tasting samples from each chili contestant
- A ticket to vote for your favorite
- A serving of catered “sides” to go with cups of chili you can purchase from each contestant
- Music from both the Narrow Bridge Band – featuring Robi Duganne and The Driftwood Brothers band!
- Wine and Beer available for purchase & non alcoholic offerings
- Various fun and games to enjoy throughout the day (corn hole, meet the goats, guessing games to show off your skills and more)
- Bragging rights to being one of the first to attend what is becoming a signature local annual wine event
- Support of the Wags and Walks non-profit charity
A sneak peek at some of the local artisans include:
- Julietta’s Natural Olive Oil Products
- Horse and Man Jewelry
- Paso Pups Gourmet Dog Treats
- Cali Strong Candles
- Creations by Karen Clanin (wind chimes, flatware jewelry, dream catchers on barrel hoops)
- Cross Lynn Jewelry Designs
- We Olive (Olive Oil Tastings)
And more to come!
Think you’ve got an award winning chili recipe and want to throw your Chili Pepper into the ring to earn your own bragging rights for the best chili in town? Contact email@example.com to apply.