- This event has passed.
Jazz Jubilee by the Sea 2019
October 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on October 25, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on October 26, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on October 27, 2019 at 9:00 am
Jazz Jubilee by the Sea is a World-Class Jazz Festival featuring traditional jazz, New Orleans, swing, big band and zydeco held in beautiful Pismo Beach and Arroyo Grande.
This festival has been successful each year since it began in 1976, with fans streaming in from all over the country and even the world. It is held for three days in five venues, including the Pismo Beach Veteran’s Memorial Building, South County Regional Center in Arroyo Grande and “on the beach” at the Addie Street parking lot. Buses will get you to all the venues. Locally catered food and drinks are available at all locations. We have dance floors at all venues for your dancing pleasure!
3 Day Badges
- Early Bird (until August 19) – $115
- Pre Jubilee (August 20 until October 24) – $120
- At the Door – $130
- Under 30 at the door – $30
- 12 and under – Free
Single Day Badges are also available, along with tickets to the Thursday night special with We 3 + 1.
Please consider supporting the Jubilee as a Diamond Patron, Band Patron, Sponsor or Friend of the Jubilee.
- Diamond Patrons are those that give $1500 or more. They will receive 4 three-day badges, 4 drink tickets, 4 invitations to the Sunday Party with the Midiri Brothers, 2 band or musician sponsorships, VIP seating and badge ribbons.
- Band Patrons will receive 2 three-day badges, 2 drink tickets, 2 invitations to the Sunday Party with the Midiri Brothers, 1 band sponsorship, VIP seating and badge ribbons for a donation of $750.
- Sponsors with a gift of $275 will receive 1 three day badge, VIP seating and a badge ribbon.
- All that donate are Friends of the Jubilee and will receive a badge ribbon. Those that give more than $50 will receive a commemorative lapel pin.
For more information and the Band Line up go to www.PismoJazz.com