- This event has passed.
August 11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us in JOY for the Central Coast’s first annual
A family event featuring:
· Laughter Yoga/Laughter Wellness
· Stand-up and improv comedy
· Humorous music and sing-a-longs
· Funny plays, poetry, stories
· Open Mic sessions
Jeffrey Briar, a world-renowned teacher of Therapeutic Laughter, will be performing “Music to make you laugh” and doing a 1 hour Laughter Yoga workshop during the event.
· He is founder/director of The Laguna Beach Laughter Club
· In 2010 Briar was appointed a Master Trainer of Laughter Yoga by the creator of the technique, Dr. Madan Kataria.
· As a Laughter Yoga champion, Briar appeared on CNN-TV with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and Dancing with the Stars.
The event will be held in the beautiful garden of the Pitkin-Conrow Rose Victorian. Refreshments available. We look forward to celebrating the laughter in all of us on August 11th.