Are you looking to truly experience Paso Robles Wine Country?
What better way than to Stay on the Vineyard! This private 9-acre vineyard is located only a few minutes away from downtown Paso Robles. They offer two guest suites (Be Suite & Stay Suite) with beautiful sunrise and sunset views and it’s the perfect way to get a little slice of paradise on the central coast.
If you love the serenity of nature this spot is for you. Keep an eye out for deer, elk, bald eagles, owls, bunnies, and all sorts of wildlife. The property is surrounded by beautiful flowers & fruit trees (which you’re free to pick from each season). Keep an eye out for Meyer Lemons, Limes, Figs, and Pomegranate just to name a few. During our stay we indulged in pomegranate cocktails made by Melanie Greer herself! Get her Pink Lady cocktail if it’s available!
This location is a great spot go get away with friends. They have an outdoor grill, firepit, and jaw dropping sunset views. A cheeseboard can be ordered in advance for you to enjoy. We highly recommend booking a private chef dinner to complete your vacation experience.
Behind this property is Melanie & Jonathan Greer. Jonathan has worked with over 200+ wineries in his career. Melanie is currently in the wine industry supporting multiple wineries remotely. Their connections in the industry are deeply rooted as they have shown so much passion towards the growing area of Paso Robles, so don’t hesitate to ask them for anything you may need.
- This is a nonsmoking property.
- No pets allowed as the owners do have dogs. The dogs are kept secure while guests are on site. You’ll also spot their vineyard cats around the property as well.
- Cheese boards can be ordered in advance for you and your party to enjoy
- A private chef dinner experience can also be arranged before your stay – DO NOT MISS it as sunset is absolutely stunning and their private Chef Rachel Ponce has been highly acclaimed throughout the central coast.
- Their are a few snacks in the room but if you always have an appetite I recommend buying snacks and water while you are in town. Don’t hesitate to reach out to the Greer Family for any recommendations.
- Their is a refrigerator inside the room and it’s stocked with complimentary water, wine, and beer.
- Melanie bakes chocolate chip cookies for each of her guests to enjoy. Who doesn’t love dessert?
- Their are blankets provided for when you go outdoors to the firepit.
- Ask about how you can go star gazing on the property.
The Greer’s are cheerful, communicative, respectful, a pleasure to meet. We had the joy of spending an evening with them and they are wonderful hosts. They truly represent Central Coast hospitality with their thoughtfulness, generosity, and easy going conversations. Whenever I had a question they provided prompt communication via email and text. I cannot recommend her property enough for couples or families looking to get away! We will be back again in the future.